I will try to make 365 posts in 2010

2010 is my daily blog...

I have made my predictions for 2010 and that post will be published at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2009.

I'm not going to the bookies and putting any money on the predictions as they are based on gut feelings and not common sense.

Bob de Bilde 27th December 2009

Friday 1 January 2010

Started off...

..with a massive hangover (at 12.45pm), and carried on doing pretty much nothing all day long. I had to cancel a visit to my fiend Jack Regan's New Years day party this afternoon, as my whole family needed plenty of Loperamide and paracetamol to maintain its own status quo. In the evening we watched Doctor Who with David Tennant's much publicised and overdone exit as the Tenth doctor. We also watched the finale of Gavin and Stacey which we thought may have had a Mrs Robinson/Graduate-type ending.

Looking forward to this weekend's FA cup 3rd round, could see 50% of my 2010 football predictions already in tatters if Aston Villa do badly against Blackburn Rovers...
Seriously, Loperamide, will stop diarrhoea fast, but don't buy the branded "Imodium" instead buy a generic, but shop around. Supermarkets and High Street chemist's prices vary immensely. You can buy a pack of 6 from Wilkos for around 80p, whereas Boots & Lloyds Chemists still charge £1.99 or more. The Pound shops (Poundland and 99p Stores) are always good value too, with Poundland having a combination pack with the capsule AND some re-hydration sachets for just a pound too (re-hydration sachets are good for hangovers!)

Anyhow, may I conclude and wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year for 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment