I will try to make 365 posts in 2010

2010 is my daily blog...

I have made my predictions for 2010 and that post will be published at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2009.

I'm not going to the bookies and putting any money on the predictions as they are based on gut feelings and not common sense.

Bob de Bilde 27th December 2009

Saturday 30 January 2010

A new challenge...

I've just agreed to 'ghost write' the David Wilson blog for my old school mate, Dave 'Snooks' Wilson. The URL is http://thedavidwilson.blogspot.com/ and although I have a free hand in what I report, I have been given strict boundaries including a must inclusion of Aston Villa at least once a week. As we, along with Phil Finney and Richard (1099) Phillips were the only Villa fans in our year at school, then that shouldn't be too hard.

in reference to: Bob De Bilde (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

Post a Comment