I will try to make 365 posts in 2010

2010 is my daily blog...

I have made my predictions for 2010 and that post will be published at 23:59 (GMT) on 31st December 2009.

I'm not going to the bookies and putting any money on the predictions as they are based on gut feelings and not common sense.

Bob de Bilde 27th December 2009

Saturday 23 January 2010

I may have said before...

...Once a week we celebrate 'sperm donor' day when I take my daughter and her husband with their son to visit the poor child's biological father at a contact centre in Solihull.

Not wishing to have a go at him, but this guy is a poor excuse for a human being. An alcoholic, he is also 20 years older than my daughter and therefore nearly as old as me! I don't know how the hell she could have touched him, unless she was incapacitated or drugged at the time**, but due to a court order, we are stuck with this weekly thankless task...

**(I have asked several local Pharmacies to check their Controlled drug register for entries with his name linked to supplies of date rape drug Rohypnol)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment